»

Monday, July 13, 2009

A few T-Shirts

Randy is back up getting chemo and trying to get cleared by Thursday's Volcanoes game. There are a few t-shirts left -- 3 smalls, 2 mediums, and 4 larges. XL should be available on Tuesday. Please let us know if you need some. If you would like a shirt, please leave your # or E-mail in the comments section and we will get a hold of you. :)

GREAT IDEA - wear a Rock on Randy or Hope for Lisa shirt on Thursday at the Volcanoes game!!! Hope to see you all there.

Just got a text from Lenette - Randy ate really well today, up some lbs before starting chemo this evening (which always makes him NOT eat). They are all looking forward to Thursday's game :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, me (Ellie RN) and Kellie Rn would like rock on randy shirts both in size smalls.

Heres my email cookell@ohsu.edu, or you can come find me. Thanks

browngirl123 said...

Can I get one of those small t's?my e-mail is myappointment@hotmail.com I work at Oak Park Dental and would love to have one to wear on Friday's.
Angelina C.