»

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tests, Scans, and Fever - Oh My!

Randy may be home, but there is always something going on. Last night he had a fever 100.4 - normally, we would not think too much of that for a healthy person, just take some ibuprofen and go to bed. But they have to watch it carefully. I believe Lenette told me that 100.5 means that he has to go back up the hospital. He was able to fight it off last night. His counts are high, so that is good news. He DID have to go to the hospital today for a bone scan and meet with his oncologist and test his Methotrexate levels (sorry I don't know what that is), maybe Randy or Lenette could explain it for us. Tomorrow is the meeting with the surgeon. I hope to be able to post GREAT NEWS from the meeting. Keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Methotrexate levels is whats left of the chemo in is body.

-Mariah

Unknown said...

Thanks! You are just the girl I am trying to contact. I got your number and will TRY to call you today and leave my info so we can play phone tag :)