»

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hello!

First off, this IS Randy speaking, for the first time on this blog as a matter of fact. Second, I have given the blog a few cosmetic changes which I believe both look nice and will make finding things a bit easier. The first of which are two slideshows. The first slideshow consists of pictures Beth took during my graduation and posted on that post, so now you don't have to dig through previous posts to find them. The second is an assortment of pictures from my 18th birthday, Prom, and other various events that I though you might enjoy. On both slideshows, simply click on any picture you wish to view larger and it should lead you to a page with a larger picture. I would also like to take this time to thank everyone for their kind and encouraging comments. I do read them all and they really help me get through the tough times. I also want to thank LEGO for their generous gifts and I promise to have some pictures of my ever-growing collection :) Finally, I would like to give a special thank you to Beth Tinseth. With out her help and generosity no one would know how I am doing or what events are coming up. So I now have made it identifiable which posts are hers and which posts are/will be mine

Thanks again,
Randy Bultena

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Look at you...an official blogger! Way to go! We LOVE hearing from you, in YOUR words. It has been my pleasure to update for you, whenever you need.

sherry said...

What a Special Treat Randy...Beth has been incredible She is a wonderful gift.Randy I pray you continue to heal what a tough journey you have been where most of us ha never been.You are Amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

HI Randy! I like the page changes and how the slideshows cycle through on their own. Good work! I'm very thankful for Beth too. We all think about you all of the time. Thanks for reaching out to us and keep on blogging! Jodi